wednesday wonderfulness, late again
I know, I know. Bad blogger, no cookie. Yesterday was just crazy. But I have some fun stuff, I think, so I'm sharing.
- I'm sure every last one of you reads design*sponge, but if not, and you've somehow missed her "living in" series, check it out. She shows you how to get the set look of various movies, but I just really love looking at the details,
- um, gorgeous family photographer. I don't normally link to flash-based websites, but her stuff is just so lovely. These are images that not only do I wish I had taken, I think I could take. She just charges waaaay more than me. Must get on that.
- lots of paper chandeliers. If I look at these long enough I might figure out how to make one.
- love this pulpy retro novels themed shoot! (and how amazing does claudia look???)
- also: love.
- turning waste plastic into kids crafts= awesome.
- call for contributions: terrible things said in the context of a relationship.
- the power of ritual and creating new ones. must try this.
- good words: getting over the uglies.
- I'm hoping to springboard off this soon, but if I don't: Nubby's style essentials.
- random: we walked by this place last time I was in NYC, but it was dark. And there were awesome chairs and a GIANT DOG. loved.
For now that's it. I should really go clean the house or something; I visited my grandmother yesterday, and for the first time in my life she made me feel guilty. And that would be because: I am a crap housekeeper. (In my defense, I wasn't always? It's just since I've been working at least 60 hours a week.) But I still feel guilty.
Also: this weekend am being flown down to atlanta to shoot a wedding. Someone. Is flying. Me. YOU HAVE NO IDEA how exciting this is. Really. Also a packing nightmare. I think I'm going to have to break down and check a bag.