Wooo! Running (mostly) on time today, so here is some loveliness to start off your day.
- how to get the perfect messy bun. (Note: this is QUITE different from pulling your hair up on your head with a pony tail holder.)
- this concept has me quite confuddled. Really? You're running barefoot on asphalt and you're surprised that you get blisters/bruises? It seems to me that running barefoot would only be logical if you were only running on unpaved surfaces, going with the whole "we were designed to be shoe free" argument, anyway. After you add pavement/asphalt/whatever then yes, perhaps we WERE designed to be shoe free, but not on top of man-made surfaces.
- oooo! more lovely alternatives to bridesmaids bouquets!
- a contest in which you could win a pair of Jimmy Choos! (And not the collaborating with H+M ones, either!)
- um, a beautiful wedding. WITH AN OSTRICH. that is all.
- feathers, top hat, sparkly hot pants? yes, please.
- may have been posted already, but here is a call for contributions for awful things said in the name of love.
- the amaaaazing shoes of daphne guinness. ::dies of happiness::
- this is an ad agency, but I just love their site. it makes me happy.
- hats + very tailored shapes = love.
- how to stencil with freezer paper! Christmas presents, anyone?
- how to waste some time: guess the corporate logos (I got 28 out of 36) and flickchart: movie faceoffs.
- Finally, Little White Book featured some of the photos I shot in Atlanta last weekend. Squee!
Have a Happy Wednesday, all. I'll be scrambling like a crazy woman, as usual. But once I get past this weekend, things slow down just a smidge. So that's good.