two quotes for a monday

I hosted my annual Oscars viewing party last night, and it was a roaring success. I'm not going to weigh in on best/worst dressed lists, but I do want to share two bits from the acceptance speeches that I really just loved.

So, if you’re out there and you’re listening, listen to me: If you wanna be creative, get out there and do it. It’s not a waste of time.
-Michael Giacchino

She said to be an artist, you had to practice every day. and for reminding her daughters that there’s no race, no religion, no class system, no color, nothing, no sexual orientation that makes us better than anyone else. We are all deserving of love.
-Sandra Bullock

Can I just say how happy I was that "Up" won best score? Three notes in and you're already transported. It's perfect.

Comments

Popular Posts