Happy Saint Patricks Day! I'm spending my day presenting at career day for local tenth graders, much to my delight. This is the third or fourth year I've done this, and I quite enjoy getting to talk to these kids. Anyway, on to the awesomeness.
- You know those lovely floral cardis we love so much on Jcrew? Well, here's a DIY version. Love!
- getting out spots. Prosaic, but so useful. Anyone want to add to those directions?
- I love the look at the making of these walls. Now I want to create my own still-lifes!
- Making a bustly skirt! Now I need one.
- pretty letters!
- um, YES. Advanced truffle making. My life is now complete.
- DIY shoes. These are kinda ugly, but I think the potential is there. Anyone?
- the making of the newest Ok Go video. If you haven't watched it, you must. They're awesome.
- agreed. A wedding is not about the pretty pictures (and I would know, seeing as I take said pictures).
- this editorial is fantastic.
- I love this. So much. You have no idea.
- more fashions from the sex and the city 2 movie! This movie is going to be a hot mess, just for the record. BUT THE CLOTHES.
- I am madly in love with Gabby Sidibe. At least watch the first video. She's fantastic.
- if you want to smile, flip through this website. I promise you will at least once.
- this also makes me smile. So hard.
Have an awesome rest of the week, lovelies!