Hello, lovelies! This batch of awesome shall be tiny: I've spent the past two days with nasty flu-ishness, ruining le husband's birthday, and generally letting the house fall into rack and ruin. So I must race around like a madwoman trying to catch up before work today. On the bright side? It was vile weather while I was sick, but it's supposed to get gooooooorgeous starting today. Hooray!
- You know how we've been talking about body acceptance? Read this. Especially this bit.
You are being far from vain by denying your flaws, you are accepting yourself as who you are.
- Tips for transitioning to spring!
- Behind the scenes of a shoot with Alber Ebaz. Yes!
- mmm. love these portraits.
- 101 ways to cheer yourself up, parts 1 & 2
- inspiring: famous thinkers daily rituals
- what the sartorialist used to be: Mr. Mort
- an amazing DIY leather necklace
- and finally, my birthday is in a couple of weeks, and if anyone is wondering what I want, well, any of these would totally work.