one day I will be rich, and until then, I will drool

Understand, I'm not a straight across the board jcrew fan. I grew out of that when I was about 17. Much of their stuff is a little boring for me, while other pieces are designed for impossibly skinny, hipless people. But then there are the other pieces, the ones that are simply breathtakingly lovely. Like these:


This is the perfect cardi. Seriously. Perfect shape, perfect length, perfect everything. 


It's yellow, and it's leather, what's not to love? Besides the classic shape, trim size, and adorable button, I mean.


Why isn't every bride having her maids wear one of these? Honestly. It's so lovely and flowy and feminine and gorgeous. No, instead they have to make them buy polyester monstrosities (separates or not, I don't care. It's a synthetic fabric, and I hate synthetics) for nearly the same price. Le sigh.


I only have two yellow coats at this point. This one is warmer than either of them. That definitely makes it a "need."


For the record, I don't have any zebra print shoes. Especially not any chic little peep toes like this, that would look equally perfect with jeans or peeptoes. Birthday gift, anyone?

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
the shoes, the coat and the purse... yummy!!! i'm working on the proposal right now for a "zen" wedding on the beach in malibu, bridesmaids are wearing yellow. it makes me all shivery with excitement. i've been wanting to do a yellow wedding for FOREVER. keep your fingers crossed that i book it! ;)
Porkchop said…
jcrew! you are my bitch lover! (thank you wedding crashers for that inspiring quote.)

Popular Posts