blue sky and brown sand

Tomorrow is the first bridal show I've ever done, so I'm scurrying around today, trying to get everything ready. I'm feeling woefully unprepared, but that's to be expected, I suppose. Anyway, while sorting out pictures to show, I ran across a shoot I did for fun this summer and never edited. I forgot how lovely the setting was, and the models were, as usual, sublime. I love Jenny and Jordan! Anyway, here are some pretty pictures to look at; don't expect anything from me tomorrow, unless things go veryvery well and there is some excited squee-ing.
sunbath

lost jordan and mona

from here to eternity

together

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
gorgeousness! let me know how the wedding show goes... i've been thinking of doing one for my flowers, it's just such a huge monetary investment and i'd done a show several years ago with my Mum for her calligraphy and it just didn't bring in enough business to justify having done it in the first place. so i'll be curious. i think shows are getting more and more popular, so the timing now might be very good.

Popular Posts