wednesday wonderfulness, last one of the year!
Well, I should count how many of these I've managed to write, but I'm pretty sure I'll be ashamed of myself, because it's certainly less than 52. Anyway, for the final roundup, a lovely mashup of goodness.
- galadarling is invaluable, as usual, with ideas for achieving your dreams this year. (PS: I really want to meet her someday. I think I'll add that to my goals 2010 list.)
- "I don't want to wait any more..." YES.
- 30 fashion photographers you can't miss.
- what I'm currently obsessing over: best ways to color a concrete floor. (Yes, I want to keep it concrete. Any suggestions?)
- um, how much do you love this photo shoot? She's amazing.
- how to dress when it's reallyreally cold. It got doen to 32 plus windchill yesterday during the day, and may I just say: I moved away from Ohio to avoid that, k? On the bright side, I am getting to bust out the vintage coat collection.
- for your new years party: holiday cocktail recipes.
- hmm. an editorial featuring a plus sized (she's a size 12) model. interesting.
- I'm imperfect; so what? Love this.
- mmm. lots of black and white photography
Well, darlings, expect minimal posting around here for a bit. We're moving into a new (smaller! cheaper! closer to le hubby's work!) apartment by January 15, and in the meantime we're painting, drywalling, and generally working like crazy to get everything ready. I'm super happy: I get to paint at this place! Yes, I'll post pictures as we get to that stage.