Yay for good stuff, mostly non-Christmas related!
- a bunch of people share their favorite new blog of 2009 (via kottke)
- pattern mixing for beginners!
- best cookbooks of this decade. Um, about four of those are now on my wishlist
- givers log: gorgeous gift ideas, christmas or not.
- you've probably seen this by now: hot chocolate spoons. Am going to learn to make these for next year! Or...wouldn't they make a good wedding/party/shower favor?
- an online to-do app! I haven't had time to try this yet, but I like the idea. (via galadarling) (If anyone cares, I'm just using the classic moleskiene for my current lists.)
- Oh! Tomorrow (Thursday the 17th) is free shipping day! So if you're done not with your christmas shopping, participating retailers are listed here, and you can finish up without spending a fortune for shipping.