wednesday wonderfulness, colorful edition!
Hey lovelies! Um, so. Craziness? IT GOT SQUARED. In an awesome way. I really shouldn't even be typing this (I should be editing), but, um, I'm still awake, so what the hey. Ok, so. Good stuff.
- four day work week. Love this idea; would be happy if I could get down to a six-day work week. But fantastic concept, and one I'll mull.
- 12 things that make Katie smile. What makes YOU smile? My list might include: the glee soundtrack, Mr Shorty, and new shoes.
- I *heart* this photo montage. So much.
- I think I have my next tattoo figured out. This one will be white ink, contain an ee cummings reference, and maybe this constellation?
- thoughtful presents for your girlfriends! (also thoughtful: contaminating one's house with a Twilight tshirt because it's your friend's 21st birthday. I CAN FEEL IT SUCKING THE LIFEFORCE OUT OF ME.)
- I love these ads: hooray beer! says the beautiful man.
- how amazing is this photo project?
- um, pretty photos and pretty photos. yes please.
- ahhhhh! pretty soda pop!
- salted fudge brownies. UM, WANT.
- also, if you don't read my photography blog, I'm hosting my first photography workshop, and I only have two spots left.
Have an awesome week, darlings! Tomorrow is my birthday, and I'm having a champagne and cupcakes party. So hopefully I'll get some pictures of that for you all. Otherwise I'm going to be so absent it's not even funny.