I've been wasting time quite diligently this week, so I have a bundle of linkage. Lovely!
- I'm sure you've already seen the peeps dioramas, but even so: AWESOME SQUARED.
- One of my favorite april fools jokes this year!
- I love this flickr group! I won't join, but it's amazing.
- also: this 365 set is beautiful.
- and if you're not reading indie fixx you should; I met the lady, and she's amazing.
- springtime wreath!
- more sober: equality myth. Yeah. Not as fun.
- Um, this alice in wonderland shoot? LOVE.
- also under LOVE: this photo project.
- advice to men: women will borrow your clothes, so keep some stuff there just for them. I approve this plan.
- super-interesting: can you read micro-expressions?
- ooo! attack cat did a redesign, and I love it.
- this made me laugh: a list of outdated words. I'm going to start calling people avatrols.
- Um, I want this jewelry.
- also almost everything on this page. (Sweet nothings necklace? PERFECT.)
- hahahaha. A giant penis parade. This is quite funny. (Yes, I have the humor level of a 15 year old boy. But I'm ok with that.)
- how to do two tone eyeliner. Love this!
- um, bunnies and floral skirts: I'm sold.
- how to make your own deodorant. I'm seriously considering trying this!
- make your own cartier-style bracelet. I love the idea of using this as a favor at a party.
- quite possibly the best business cards ever.
That's it for now, lovelies!