on my list to tackle in 2007
- Sew my vogue patterns: sheath and jacket outfit; vintage coat; vintage sundress; roland mouret knockoff.
- Remake my current bag in grey felt. Or make a more awesome tote that can handle all the abuse I give it daily.
- experiment with knitting cut-up plastic shopping bags
- make circle paintings
- recover living-room throw pillows
- knit the belle epoque sweater from knitty
try knitting lace
- experiment with screen printing
- learn about bookbinding; wouldn't it be fun to make tiny books with recycled paper pages and covers from cereal boxes?
- knit a pair of socks
edit my wardrobe and get rid of the things I don't really like learn to wear only clothes I love
- organize my bookshelves
- experiment with "pop art" paintings
- write my cousin (who lives only an hour away)
I'll add to this list as it grows. And cross things off when they're done.