just in case you don't already have too many feeds to read

jenjustjen snagged me on her delicious feed, and I have no idea who she is, but she's definitely got some taste. So far I'm obsessing over:
cutting edge. She has directions to make a swimsuit! That totally rocks! It doesn't look like she updates often, but when she does, it's good.
belle epoque. Would someone like to tell me how I've missed this before now? She sews skirts out of tablecloths* and takes pretty pictures. AND she's doing wardrobe refashion. I want to be her.
This wasn't found through the above source, but someone linked to it the other day, and I just love it. (I don't think I posted it already, but tell me if I did.) A peek into a wedding gown designer's inspiration process.

*confession: I actually have tablecloths purchased off ebay for that purpose, but I like them so much I can't bring myself to cut them up. It's very sad.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ha ha! Jenjustjen is me!
it's always funny when you stumble across other people! I love reading your blog.
Have a great weekend!
Anonymous said…
Hey! Thanks for mentioning my blog and sharing all the feeds, I'm going over to take a look right now!

Popular Posts