is it totally bizarre to covet an old woman's apartment?

We rewatched "In Her Shoes" at the slumber party this weekend. I forgot how much I love that film, not the least because of the excellent set decoration. I'm especially enamoured of the grandmother's apartment. I grabbed a few stills for you.

still from "In Her Shoes"
I love the mirrors and overabundance of pictures. Also the masculinity that somehow pervades this look without being too testosterone-laden.

still from "In Her Shoes"
Those splashes of yellow are what make this room come alive.

still from "In Her Shoes"
Ok. I want the screens. And the white couch. And the amazing credenza.

still from "In Her Shoes"
I couldn't post stills from this film without including a shot of the most perfect wedding dress ever. So lovely. (And her shoes were AMAZING.)

Comments

Popular Posts