my head is exploding with the awesomeness of it all

I love knitters. They have information on the coolest stuff ever. Exhibit A: yesterday while listening to the latest episode of Cast On, I heard for the first time about a band called "Enter the Haggis" and now I'm truly madly deeply addicted in love. I haven't had time to check out more of their stuff on iTunes, but the song I heard, called one last drink, is truly infectious. It's impossible not to tap your toes or (if you happen to be driving) bobble about in your seat.
Exhibit B: the wonderfulness that is Swap Bot. I learned about this through the Lime&Violet messageboards, and I think maybe it's a good thing that I haven't learned about it before? I love swapping, and had to reign myself in. (I only signed up for, two, I promise!)
So anyway, enjoy. Not sure how much I'll be around today.

Comments

Popular Posts