more on the curtain thing

Sorry to be so absent yesterday: I was at work-related training from 9:30 to about 7:45, and didn't really get to use the computer much. However, the training was quite enjoyable, so that's good. Also: the shopping on Columbus looks interesting, and I want to check it out. (Book stores everywhere! I was trying to convince my coworkers that used books were a viable option for lunch, but they would have none of it.)
So, curtains. I found this image on calico corners (as suggested by a flickr contact) and love the concept. I'm really not much of a drapey sort of girl, you see. What do you think of doing something like this in white eyelet with the bottons in yellow or maybe red? And then hanging them over white sheers? Do you think I could get away with not lining eyelet drapes to that the light shines through and leaves patterns on the floor, even when pulled?



Of course, I am kind of liking the "roller shades under drapes" idea, as well.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the eyelet with the red buttons; it reminds me of the card you posted. I like the way the buttons create a horizontal line, which compliment the shape and line of your windows. Eyelet without lining would be supper cool!

Popular Posts