not exactly twiddling my thumbs

Thank you all for your lovely support to the last post. I'm definitely going to miss some aspects of living in Ohio, but am beyond estatic over the idea of being reunited with my sisters. And who knows? We might actually be able to settle down out there with a house of our veryvery own. And then the curtainmaking shall know no bounds! In the meantime, I'm enjoying the springish weather and the wearing of flats.
In other news: I was ill on Tuesday and at training yesterday, hence my lack of posting. I wasn't entirely idle, though, and will be sharing pictures (and recipes!) later for the books I acquired, cherry cheesecake brownies I baked, and scarf I finally finished.
Oh! If you're in the mood for a lovely, quiet, but strangely compelling film, check out Gideon's Daughter. It has Emily Blunt (from The Devil Wears Prada) looking much healthier, but still lovely. Also, check out Gideon's office in the film; it's gooooorgeous. (I should have posted a still but I returned it too soon.)

Comments

Popular Posts