I was a crafty diva this weekend


I bought fabric...
I plundered the quilt section at joann's

...and yarn...
yarn portrait

...and baked Easter-y cupcakes.
easter cupcake


The fabric has since been deployed to cover storage boxes and bits ahve been made into a quilt. The one all the way on the right is being made into an apron. The cupcakes, while lovely to LOOK at, I'm afraid were made too soon, and so were dry by the time we ate them on Sunday. Very sad.
I'm afraid there's a little too much pink in this post.

Comments

lsaspacey said…
Oops, you double posted.

Great fabric and yea for going crafty!
Eli said…
I love these pictures!
vintagechica said…
Glad to know another :vintage chica: And apparently we have some of the same tastes. I picked up some of the very same pink floral fabric from joann's awhile back as well. I havent cut into it yet, but will soon. We are moving as well and I cant wait to get to the next house and start arranging furniture and making curtains.

Many Blessings to you!!!

Popular Posts