that giftgiving time of year, baby edition

Despite the snow threatening at every turn, it is officially spring, which means that numerous "gift required" occasions are fast approaching. Because I love you all (and also because I love to share cute stuff), I bring you the first edition in what will hopefully be several gift guides. So here it is: the new baby/baby shower gift idea list.

If you know it's a girl:



If you know it's a boy:

It doesn't matter:

There are millions more ideas out there, even just on etsy, but this should give you enough ideas to get things percolating. Hopefully some of these will even inspire you to make your next shower gift! (I know that I think I need to whip up a stack of oilcloth bibs--it would be a great excuse to buy fat quarters!)

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi! What a cute idea to have a baby guide. Would you review my site and let me know what you think?

Thanks.

Ellen McNeill
MyConservationBaby.com
Baby Apparel for the Eco-Friendly Baby
info@MyConservationBaby.com

Popular Posts