the rewards of poking around

you find cool stuff. Like bruttles, a candy that apparently tastes like soft butterfingers. (I'm so totally going to order some for the next occasion I can think of.) Then there are design-your-own Steve Madden shoes, and completely amazing oversized art (I lovelovelove "1400 celsius").

wouldn't it be cool to make sugar ants to go with your easter dinner? I've made these before, but I'm thinking I need to make some for Easter with lemon zestiness.

I can't remember whose blog I saw this on, but I love this art. The amelies? And Jackies? Lovely. Also re: buying. The wardrbe refashion thing started on Saunday, right? You all should be pleased to know that I went Easter dress hopping on that very day (with le sisters in law) and went to forever21 and didn't buy a single thing. The world can now stop spinning.

Comments

I was just looking at that Steve Madden shoe thing yesterday! Isn't it niftimous? Just they don't have the pattern I needed. Meh.

Popular Posts