the results of the craftiness over the weekend

I adapted the instructions from how about orange and made magnets for my fridge I didn't get the buttons quite large enough; I may end up ripping these apart and redoing them. That pink rose on the bottom is from a bit of vintage fabric I got off Ebay.
I made pretty magnets for the fridge!

These are some of my fabrics from Joann's turned into a little tiny quilt top. I'm still deciding what sort of border I want on it, and have a feeling that I'm going to have to make a tiny doll to sleep under it. Yes, I know it's a less-than-optimum piecing job, but I'm just happy I made it this far!
also a tiny quilt top
I'd just like to mention here that my craftiness was done at the expense of the photos I should have been editing, much to my husband's dismay. Oh, well. It was SO MUCH MORE FUN.

Comments

** Terramia ** said…
Wow, great stuff! I
wish I could find more time to get those squeeky craft wheels in motion... if only I could freeze time!! Wouldn't that be cool!?
BTW, I adore your blog...

Popular Posts