my last batch of pictures from the weekend

I promise.

The place my mum lives isn't exactly a commune, but there is a lot of shared space and several different people renting bits here and there. These are two of the inhabitants, and we were convinced that the guy on the left looks like chuck norris, so much so that we called him that all weekend, to his dismay. Hah!
seriously, doesn't the guy on the left look like chuck norris?

The house is filled with lovely little corners and nooks.
a lovely corner

Random people sitting on a bench as we came out of the farmer's market. I love the way they're engrossed in their own little world.
random people

Another random corner (left) and a ukelele lesson. My mother has acquired two of the noisy little creatures, and despite our lack of knowledge, enthusiastic strumming was known to break out at any moment, accompanied by warbling, preferably off-key.
another corner dueling ukeleles

And this ends my traveling pictures. We shall now return to regularly scheduled programming.

Comments

Popular Posts