a rundown of things that are cool

covet. Only the perfect swimsuit, that's what. (As sold by the legendary Esther Williams, no less!)
really helpful, practical rundown of who owns what in the beauty industry
at least 50 ways to use fabric scraps
words directed toward those who want to start a handbag business, but helpful for anyone who wants to start a handcrafting endeavor
I love the use of artwork in these rooms.
seriously adorable: a mug tree
I'm totally subscribing: a blog about cupcakes. Talk about inspiration! And if that's not enough to make you hungry, check out the cake girls. Yummmmmm.
super-smart decorating resolutions. I'm especially trying to practice numbers 2 and 3.
And I'll stop now.

Comments

Marisa said…
i'm glad you posted the link to the cupcake website! it's a great reminder, since i've had my eye on these for a while now... maybe i'll finally get motivated to make them.
Anonymous said…
That fabric scrap list is a lifesaver. I'm so going to make that pincushion.

Popular Posts