cute shoes from Target clearance


On the left: navy corduroy laceless sneakers. Navy is big this fall, and I can see wearing these with khakis and a white shirt or a pleated skirt and punk hoodie. Either way, it's going to be comfortable. And did I mention they're under $7?
On the right: purple driving mocs. Purple is also big this fall, but I don't have much of it in my wardrobe. I can so see wearing these with gray slacks and a black turtleneck. For $13.49, I think they're worth a try. (Also available in a bunch of other colors.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I had a lovely purple cardigan I wore with everything. Emphasis on "had." Yes, it was borrowed, worn, and spotted. Assured it would be returned to me in spotless condition, the merino cardi was washed whereupon it emerged bleached and shrunken.

I'm getting over it, really.

Popular Posts