things that I like today
- Sketchblog. Her work is really quite charming, and rather diverse.
- Photojojo's magical photo rope. This would probably be easy to make, too.
- Apartment Therapy has found some lovely vintage wallpaper. Unfortunately, since the thought of figuring out the square meterage of my walls rather baffles me, I probably won't be buying any soon. (Well, that and I have no where to hang it, living in a rental and all.)
- I inadvertently learned the other day that one of my old photos is in the Flickr explore for that day. I have no idea how it got there, but it has the winning combination of Porkchop + QueenOfSlackers + eighties hair so I really shouldn't be surprised.
- Currently wishing this dress would fit me. Maybe if I stopped eating?
- Also wishing that Ohio had walls this cool.
- Interesting evaluation of fonts you see at the grocery store.
- Can I get some of this framed and hung on my wall? Seriously awesome stuff.