the rest of my Friday thrifting

latest thrifted treasures
Clockwise from left:
gray knit sweater dress. I think this will look lovely worn with a black turtleneck underneath to show off the openwork and tall black boots for a vintage feel.
Red knit suit. (I wore the skirt yesterday.)
Black and gray mohair sweaters, tags still attached. The thrift store had seriously about twenty of each of these in various sizes.
Black wool jumper, knee-length. It's very straight-cut, so it feels a little mod. Very cool.
white retro-style mens sneakers. These are for me, not hubby! The brand name is "foot joy," which I've never heard of but simply love.
Total for all was $17, or something like that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really need to go shopping with you! I have been thrifting in a while and when I go, I don't know what to pick. You really find great things!
Anonymous said…
I cannot WAIT to go shopping with you. So many things I need for this fall!
Anonymous said…
I love shopping online... I found many money saving coupons at couponalbum.com from many stores like Brooks Brothers, WilsonsLeather and Lane Bryant etc...

Popular Posts