miss smith, take a message

I've been entranced with these lovely, brightly colored office goods from KnockKnock for some little while. There's no reason to have icky yellow legal pads; why not surround yourself with beautiful, practical, well-designed things that make you smile? I, for one, get more work done. (Well, we'll say that. Ignoring, of course, the fact that I might spent my workday ooh-ing and aah-ing over their loveliness. Also ignoring the fact that I don't really use that many legal pads. But I might! And if I did, I would want them to be well-designed!)
In other news, I am completely inspired when I click through the entries to Apartment Therapy's "I've Got Color" contest. I especially like the hot pink and red drama, the black fireplace, and the lime green wall with the yellow painting. That's awesome.
Oh, and since the youngest brother-in-law owns every other moderately priced Lego set, can we just get him this instead? He could make his own! And if we throw in some food coloring, he could have custom colors.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude, that's so cute! I like the tray.
Anonymous said…
another cool site - see jane work.

Popular Posts