stuff I like today

I spent the morning knitting madly at my desk (fortunately it's been quiet) and now I have one wristlet nearly done; I just need to do the thumb. I had to stop for a while because my right hand was getting rawther stiff. I hope to finish it up tonight, in between the video editing that I simply have to do. (Phooey on work when there's knitting to be done! And Christmas gifts to be assembled!) I'm exceedingly tempted to go back to JoAnn's and get more of the lovely olive-y yarn I got yesterday, maybe enough for a whole sweater for le husband? Or maybe I should stop for now, because my yarn stash is starting to rival my fabric stash. And when you live in a small apartment, that's not a good thing. Enough of my ramblings, though. Here are some lovelinesses dug up for you, my loyal readers.

Not liking:

Comments

Popular Posts