so I'm a little bit of a nerd

I taught the family how to play "dig" the other night. Gratifyingly, they were soon as addicted as I. I still won, but only because I have years of practice playing against the mastery of my aunts at family gatherings. So in my mind, the only thing better than a scrabble necklace would be scrabble throw pillows. And those? Would be extreme awesomeness. I think I'm going to make some. Can you imagine the fun that guests will have spelling messages on the couch? I think I'll make them double-sided, too, for twice the fun.
I'm thinking that if I applique the letters on using black felt on a cream felt background, it will be easier to keep those clean lines. I can then embroider the numbers down in the corner. Or would it be easier to paint it all on?
Suggestions? (In case you can't tell, I'm completely enamoured of this idea.)

Comments

Popular Posts