today I love

  • Shoe storage. There's the pretty option, and the practical option. Seeing as the difference is $15 per pair? I'll take the latter.
  • Beautiful wallpaper. If only I didn't live in an apartment....
  • Cool paintings. I love idea of painting tons of circles on tons of canvases; it would be a relatively cheap way to cover your walls. I'll put that on my list of things to do when I have time, which will hopefully be in the next decade or three.
  • Party in my Tummy by Yo Gabba Gabba. Guaranteed to make you laugh.
  • hand painted parasols. I've been wanting one of these; I think they would make a great prop for photo shoots. But I'll try to find them locally first. I also want the panda chopsticks. And the ladybug hairties, although the pucca ties are cute, too. I can see myself going crazy on this site for stocking stuffers.

Comments

Popular Posts