cast on

Last night I had to order new yarn for this hat I'm making someone for Christmas, and I figured that if I was ordering yarn anyway, I might as well make the shipping worth it, right? Well, prowling around on knitty I found this pattern and now I am madly in love. So, so pretty. I want it a little slimmer, though. I think if I take an inch and a half off both front and back it will be perfect. (Finished pattern measurement is a 40 inch bust.) Oh, and no ribbons. Not cool! Anyway, to me it looks very anthropologie-esqe. I ordered the yarn for it last night; it's called "blueberry" and is a lovely medium blue shade. I also like this sweater, and I'm wondering if the cowl sweater on page 10 of the first Stich & Bitch book could be modified for a similar effect? I'm guessing that will be my next project.

Comments

Popular Posts