- Retro design apron and dishtowel. Either one can work--who doesn't need another apron, especially such such a charming one as this!
- fair trade coffee. It's always fun to discover a new favorite blend, and to support micro-farmers in the process.
- floral placemats. These dramatic images look lovely for those most mundane everyday meals.
- handwoven towels. Love the red of these.
- a unique teapot is never amiss.
- and, for that person who has everything, maybe a pair of USB slippers? (don't worry, I'm kidding. But they're so bizarre I had to share!)
for the hostess with the mostest
The holiday season means lots of parties, dinner or otherwise, and it's a wise guest who comes prepared with something for the lady of the house. However, flowers are so passe; no hostess wants to stop pre-dinner preparations to find a vase! Food is tricky, too. She'll feel compelled to serve it wether it works with her menu or not. So try one of these lovely presents. And if you don't need hostess gifts, keep these ideas in mind to tuck under the tree for that family member who loves to throw parties.
at 7:20 PM