aaaand the world can now stop spinning

Because I'm linking to Old Navy. Now, you have to understand--I HATE that store. I started out thinking "Cute cheap clothes! How fun!" Of course, the former sentiment was also held during the days in which I absolutely coveted a Gap logo sweatshirt. So we can ignore it. Now I think "Semi-cute overpriced cheap clothes that everyone and their dog is wearing and that will last through maybe one washing. So. Not. Cool."
The one exception is their perfect fit tees. If you need a basic crewneck tshirt, theirs are good. They are thick enough so they don't cling, but thin and fitted enough that they don't look bulky. Anyway, that's a long explanation of why I'm not an Old Navy fan. This tee, however, is charming. Whimsical, simple colors, and not at all "old navy attempts to be Express" looking. And it's only $10. I'm sold.
Chandelier tee, $10 at Old Navy

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree with all of those Old Navy sentiments (and could probably add more). Funny, though - it seems to be uber-popular with the Crossings gang so I keep my thoughts to myself.

Popular Posts