way up north where the icebergs grow

what's black and white and...black all over?
There lived a chica by the name of Moe.
She got so tired of wearing pink each night
When she went to the party she wore black-and-white!
Actually, black and white was the theme of le sister-in-law's sweet sixteen. Since it's after Labor Day, I couldn't bring myself to wear a white skirt, but I COULD wear a petticoat, right? And the white gloves were a necessity here; I dyed her hair yesterday, and my hands looked bizarre. The gloves covered it up and added a nice touch.
vintage coat with fur collar: thrifted
black slip worn as dress: vintage store
sheer black boatneck sweater over slip: thrifted
white ribbon at waist: fabric store
white skirt as petticoat: Gadzooks (it's a different one! I got it on clearance yesterday!)
black tights: ????
black shoes: Marshall's
white gloves: thrifted

Comments

Popular Posts