not all Christmas, all the time. Just about 90% of it
- Very inspiring for holiday entertaining! Make sure you scroll down and look at the pictures from 2005. Some very scary tablesettings, but some lovely ones, too.
- Loves it! A bag with brass knuckles all over it. That's awesome.
- I saw this post and thought the gift tags would be brilliant on the white-wrapped packages that go under our tree, but then I started poking around Ikea's site, and now I want to tie one of these on every single box. Wouldn't that be too funny for words?
- Want. This. Shirt.
- Why can't I make some of these for thanksgiving? So much better than nasty old candied yams.
- I am completely coveting this garland. I really think we need one on our mantelpiece.