attack of the chocolate mint

day 12
If you're ever bored for conversational topics while talking to one of my siblings, ask their opinion on the subject of chocolate-mint baked goods. I assure you it will amusing, to say the least. In my defense, I was just trying to perfect the recipe! I now know better than to offer them anything remotely chocolatey and minty--they'll throw it at me. However, I haven't burned out my coworkers on this taste sensation yet, and one in particular loves that combination. So for March's birthday party, I made a big try of chocolate-mint cupcakes with fudge frosting and Andes sprinkles. They weren't my favorite (I thought the cupcake part was a bit dry), but everyone else seemed to love them. I think a lot of it has to do with the presentation--a little piping goes a LONG way!

Comments

Popular Posts