what she wore on one of the days (Saturday?)

the anthropologie look
Well, I'm back from the trip, if not from the dead; after 21 hours of driving in two days, I'm a little tired. But it's veryvery good to be back with le husband; my normal missing of him was exacerbated by the fact that I lost my phone the day I left and still haven't found it, so any calls had to be made from sisters' phones.
The above look is only preserved with that one photo which, though cool, makes it hard to see the look. The sisters suggested I put a halter-neck dress over a feminine blouse and the effect was very anthropologie. We loved.
The rest of my adventures shall be explained at a later time, because I'm still yawning and need to get moving.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love this photo *and* the ruffled shirt. I really must learn how to layer my clothing better!

Popular Posts