stretching out of my comfort zone

So. I'm taking the wardrobe refashion pledge, starting in April. I actually signed up yesterday, for two months, but after taking a cold, hard look at my spending habits, I changed my mind and decided to go for four. And with the amount of clothing I have, if I can't live on it for four months, I have issues! Besides, I can still go thrifting. For me personally, I'm going to try to limit my thrifting a bit. (Still deciding exactly what this means.) Also, I'm not limiting my buying for le husband--all his stuff falls under "work clothes" anyway. I just don't do well on thrifting nice men's dress clothes. Shoes and underwear do fall outside the restricted areas, too, but I'm going to see if I can limit the shoes. (Underwear really isn't my downfall. However, if I absolutely have to shop, you never know what I might induldge in. It's the equivalent of gorging on baby carrots: good for you, but only in moderation.) So anyway, we'll see how this goes.

Comments

Who me? said…
I absolutely love this idea. I was already thinking about taking a "break" from shopping and trying to wear EVERYTHINHG I have in my closet and get rid of what I don't wear.

Popular Posts