stuff that makes me want to try new things

  • altered notebooks. Like scrapbooking, only not. Makes me want to make notebooks for all my family....
  • how to melt grocery bags into a giant shopping bag. I've been saving my grocery bags with the intent of knitting them into something, but right now they're threatening to leap out and smother me every time I open the closet. This might be a quick solution. I wonder if you could also make other stuff out of the plastic "fabric." Maybe if you made it thick enough it could be a trash can? And if you didn't want it to look like shopping bags, make a decoupage effect by melting stuff into the top layer? not sure what, though. Must work on that.
  • goodwill as a source for gift wrapping/decorating.
  • pictures of lovely, colorful, frilly things, especially aprons. I need to make more of those.
  • Speaking of apros reminds me: Kim over at Spontaneous Sunflower has started a cooking themed swap. I am so in! (Anything that will net me a new apron.)

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
you def. need to subscribe! they are running a special right now... $9.95 for a full year! Go for it!

Popular Posts