I've been busy eating sushi

And thrift storing, and shoe shopping, and generally having lots of lovely fun with le sister. I HAVE taken pictures; I've just been having too much fun to bother posting them. So, since today is yet another half day of work and a full afternoon of wonderful fun (watch out, H&M and Krispy Kreme!) I'll just give you a bunch of cool stuff to look at instead of trying to string together coherent sentences. (We stayed up way too late last night playing Dig, and I'm feeling the effects.)
Oh! Also on today's schedule--picking out paint colors! We're moving to a different rental, and it's LOVELY and has hardwood floors and I'm so excited I can barely stand it. AND we're allowed to paint. Notice: there will be a living room in Tiffany's blue.

Well, that's all I have brains for at the moment. Might I just add that I have managed to get le Porkchop completely addicted to Romantic Homes magazine, and I'm very glad to have a partner in obsession?

Comments

Popular Posts