in my spare time

I've been:
reading Fashion Babylon. (It's delightfully frothy and dishy.)
watching Fry & Laurie. These guys are hilarious. I love the English sense of humor and general dry wackiness that abounds. (Remind me to tell you about "the normal way" to produce babies. Note: it involves buying a house and eating three hot meals a day.)
listening to The Last Kiss soundtrack. I know, I know--I'm behind the curve. But I LOVE it! I especially love the thrill that comes over me when "hide & seek" comes one. Somehow, set amongst all the other songs, I love it more than when I listen to her whole CD.

Comments

Bets said…
:-D Fry and Laurie are so brilliant in Jeeves and Wooster. And in pretty much everything else from Gormenghast to (gasp!) Blackadder to Sense and Sensibility...

Popular Posts