shoe love, and maybe I'm back

So I'm no longer working 80 hours a week, and the kids left this morning, so maybe, just maybe, I'll have time to blog again. Don't hold your breath, though.

But this is kind of random. A message board that I'm on asked us girls to share our shoes, so I spent over an hour photographing and making the below collage. Can't. Believe. It. (That I spent the time.)

Anyway, these aren't ALL my shoes--I have about 15 more pair that got cut for one reason or another; they were work shoes and therefore not photographable, they weren't my favorites, I don't consider flip flops to be shoes (I own two pair--beach only), or they just didn't fit.


Facts:

highest walking heel: row 6, column 5: brown tahari heels. they're about 4.5 inches. The red cherry wedges are about five, but since they have a platform, they don't count.

owned the longest: r3, c 7: white leather ann taylor sandals. bought those the summer before I got married.

newest purchase: r2, c1: black gladiators. bought those yesterday

actual oldest shoes: r4, column3: black slingbacks. These are vintage, and probably from the sixties. I think.

most compliments: r1, c3: cherry wedges. Everyone loves these. I really need to get a new pair, because these are starting to wear.

So show me your shoes! If you post, comment with a link so I can be sure to read it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so going to do this....

Popular Posts