today I love

  • my cat. His name is Lewis, after CS Lewis, and he is orange and stripey and slightly crazy but I love him just the same. His sworn life mission is to protect me from the wicked dust bunnies that lurk menacingly under all our furniture.
  • amazing photography.
  • thinking about setting up my new office/workroom. Now that the girls are gone I'm turning their room into my office and workspace, and le husband gets the upstairs office as his studio. I totally get the better end of the deal, because my space is already my favorite room in the house; it's yellow and white with built-in bookshelves! (Yes, I will post pictures.) 
  • super-shiny desktop wallpapers. No, I don't ALWAYS use my own photography. 
  • the alphabet. I lovelovelove this. 
  • Vampire weekend. My sister got me hooked on them; my two favorites are "Oxford Comma" and "The Kids Don't Stand a Chance." 

Comments

Unknown said…
Love the alphabet :) very cool :)
Hugs!!

Popular Posts