wednesday wonderfulness, volume 5
I wasn't planning on posting WW right now, but I heard this awesome song on a podcast, and I had to share. So here goes.
- the song. Click on "one last drink." And if that's the only link you follow of mine, make it that one. Seriously, it makes you want to get up and dance. Ultimate feel-good song.
- I want this hair. And the makeup. The wardrobe is nice, but not the point.
- ok, I think the idea of hanging vintage board games on your wall is pretty much the best thing ever.
- So I completely want to do a photoshoot at an abandoned fairground now.
- pics from a trip to Anthro. Can you say "inspiration?"
- a shoot with hats and gloves. Gorgeous black and whites. (Warning: if you scroll to the bottom there is some nudity.)
- yay for yellow coats! Can't wait to pull mine out.
- You've probably already seen it, but can I just say that all of a sudden I want a Chow puppy? So, so cute.
- super handy: a timeline and checklist for party planning.
- I think I need this print to hang in my office. (So much fun to say! My office!) Or maybe this one.
- And a shopping list for fall. I don't want everything on it, but it's a good place to look for ideas.