transitioning, high end

So I'm as much a fan of the uber-preppy jcrew as the next girl. If you hit their clearance a few days ago, there was an additional thirty percent off. Keep checking, and it may return.
Prim, feminine, perfect tucked under a blazer or fitted cardi. $29.99

speaking of cardis, I love the cropped fit of this. $49.99

What do you think about teaming this with dark wash jeans, or maybe a fitted vest? $19.99


Not exactly a steal, but I LOVE it. $119.99
Ruffles! $49.99

Is it just me, or is this very Audrey? $59.99


I think this is the one I want to wear for my sister's wedding. $129.99
Neat and cropped. I like the idea of wearing this with high-waisted trousers. $39.99

very feminine shape; wouldn't this be perfect with a full skirt? $49.99

And, of course, the classic white trench. $29.99

Comments

Popular Posts