transitioning, mid range

I know that technically Urban Outfitters isn't mid-range and is considered low end by fashionistas. But hey! To me they're way over-priced most of the time, so I only like to buy stuff on sale there, and sometimes you can get lucky.
I love this shirt, and it comes in like six colors. I particularly like the black, and may have to pick one up. $6.99

Love the prim look here; wouldn't this be fab with a high-waisted pencil skirt? (Please ignore the model's expression of extreme boredom.) $14.99


Add a little folk to your look. $12.99
They have a dragonfly and a little bird. Love! $19.99

A little bit twenties, a little bit glam. $7.99

This is the pair that I'm actually tempted to get. Except I have a pair of gray booties and I don't like them as much in black. $39.99


So retro. Must have. $39.99 

More booties! Okay, maybe I'm obsessed. $29.99

I love the very seventies look of these. Although if you have any kind of hips they will be very hard to wear. $9.99
This is so delicate and feminine. Want to wear it with a high-waisted skirt or pair of trousers. $14.99

Comments

Rebekah said…
I must have the tan shoes too. they are too cute.
Anonymous said…
These are awesome finds. I particularly like the prim look (mauve button shirt) a lot. I'm gonna check it out at UO. Thx!
Anonymous said…
These are awesome finds. I particularly like the prim look (mauve button shirt) a lot. I'm gonna check it out at UO. Thx!
Anonymous said…
They're mid-range to me, too! Love those purple flares but yes, terrible on my figure.

Popular Posts