wednesday wonderfulness, volume 6
It's that time again! However, not only does Wednesday mean that it's time to share the links I've run across this week, it also means I'm taking dinner to the grans tonight. How does shrimp salad on croissants and cantaloupe sound? With oatmeal cranberry white chocolate chip cookies for dessert?
- Foods that were yummy as a child but now not so much. Fact: I still love cotton candy and fig newtons. Obviously I haven't completely grown up.
- If Diana Vreeland were on Twitter. Hilarious. Seriously.
- How to make tissue flowers. I think I need wreaths of these next time I do a fairy photo shoot.
- Gorgeous wallpaper, just to inspire you.
- This photo shoot may convince me to overlook the horrid cover on this month's Vogue and purchase it. Not sure, though.
- Everyone should have a Marie Antoinette party, don't you think?
- How to Amelie-ize your life.
- Suddenly I need a green room veryvery badly.
- Or maybe this shirt instead.
- links to a whole pile of tutorials. And on the same blog, a really cool tutorial on creating layers in journals.
So I'm seriously considering getting a nose stud. Opinions, anyone?