wednesday wonderfulness, volume 7
It's that time again--wednesday! It feels like Tuesday, though, since I wasn't here on Monday. I feel like I'm running behind this week. Anyone else? Ok, on to the good stuff.
- Wallace and Gromit are now fashionistas! Hooray! I love me some W&G.
- great ideas on creating gift baskets from thrift store finds. Not always workable, but if you plan ahead you can save yourself some cash.
- getting married? Need ideas on planning a classic look? Check out Bridalwave's series of iconic brides. Great inspiration, even if you're not getting married.
- Yearbook yourself! Find out what you would look like if you went to school in the fifties through eighties.
- Hulu is streaming the fall premieres as they show! Can't wait. Of course, since I no longer have really high-speed I'm not sure how many I'll be watching.
- want to be in Jeremy Cowart's book? I do, but I have no good ideas.
- mmmm! Delicious ideas for pizzas to make at home!
Ok, I have editing to do before I head to the Grands for the evening, but I'll be back later. I have some good stuff for you all.