wednesday wonderfulness, volume 9
- A beehive hairdo, cupcakes, and a fridge full of shoes. Serious gorgeousness.
- how to never forget anything again.
- custom wallpaper sources!
- wardrobe inspirations from Alexander McQueen. I like the military jacket, and really need to get one. Pref. vintage.
- hilarious rant about flipflops. LOVE!
- nina garcia's top ten fashion pieces. I have six of the ten, and am desperately scouring thrift-store racks for a trench coat.
- high-fashion makeup inspiration from chanel.
- file this under "great christmas present ideas": instant chai mix. Mmmm!
- Also, some friends at an online message board were wondering about organic beauty products. Well, I still don't have any makeup ideas, but here's a whole blog dedicated to making your own skin, hair, and bodycare products. Amazing!
- Um, birdcages as art, anyone? Trust me--it works. Also found through her: amazing felted bird art, which sounds strange, but I would so have this for a cake topper if I were getting married.
- M, more lovely animal prints. You've actually inspired a whole post for me, but I probably won't mess with it until tomorrow.
- And finally: pretty things to pore over = Luella's new line. MMMlove. The hats! The gloves! The bright colors! Everything I've been obsessing over of late, mixed together into a milkshake of brilliance.
I'm sorry posting has been so sporadic of late. I've actually numerous projects I want to share pictures of, but since we've gone over on bandwidth use by at least $100 for the past two months, I'm trying to be sparing with my blog reading, etc. We're switching providers tomorrow, though, so expect an outpouring.