things I'm looking at today
- I think le husband needs this for Christmas next year
- jewelry made out of (get this) Barbie parts. It's fascinatingly creepy.
- site dedicated to recycled art
- I've been hoarding this link, but I'll share it with you. Women owned companies gift guide. It's just full of incredibly creative blogs and stores.
- a whole town of
- a little gnome! I think it needs to go live in the candy houses.
- I've been reading Kelly Wearstler's book "Modern Glamour" and it's faaaabulous. Terrifically inspiring. So I had to share her site, too.
- ooooh! simple journal-making instructions!
- coolest. advent calender. ever.
- love the idea of painting old gilt frames a matte white. Makes them look fresher, somehow.
- and I'm absolutely adoring this blog. She posts all these pictures from old publications and they're fabulously inspiring.